[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] July Secretary's Report Pasted in and Attached

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 9 17:35:31 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Here's the July Secretary's Report.  Talk to you all tonight.

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF NEBRASKA SENIOR DIVISION SECRETARY'S REPORT

Monday, July 12, 2021

The NFBN Senior Division met via Zoom on Monday, July 12, 2021.
President Robert Newman called the meeting to order at 7:09 PM CDT.
Members present were: President Robert Newman, Vice President Barbara
Loos, Secretary Linda Mentink, Treasurer Cheryl Livingston, Board
Member Nancy Oltman, Gina Finnell, Brad Loos, Steve Sentiney, and
Jerry Whitlow. Guests present were: Melvin Forster from Nebraska,
Barbara Lomax from Massachusetts and Dan Smith from Idaho.

Cheryl recited our NFB Pledge. Robert will recite it next month.

Dan Smith told us a little about his life. He got into the Master
Gardening program in the 1990s in Roseberg, Oregon. He gave us many
helpful tips about gardening as a blind person. He answered many
questions and many of us added helpful tips.

Linda read the May Secretary's Report. There were no additions or
corrections, so it will be made a part of the permanent record of the
organization.

Linda read the June Secretary's Report. THERE were no additions or
corrections, so it will be made a part of the permanent record of the
organization.

Cheryl read the July Treasurer's Report. It will be made a part of
the financial record of the organization.

Cheryl read the June Treasurer's Report. It will be made a part of
the financial record of the organization.

We shared our favorite parts of the National Convention.

Barbara Loos announced that she had an interesting conversation with
a lady named Susan. Barbara hopes that she will be ready to join us.

We shared brags and drags.

There was no further business, so we adjourned at 8:58 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

Linda Mentink, Secretary

Treasurer's Report Senior Division

Monday, June 14, 2021