[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Last Chance! Lancaster County Community Health Survey

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:38:13 UTC 2021

Greetings All,

  My apologies in advance to those outside Lancaster County.  I thought I
would send this message to other list serves in case you are  not on the
Lincoln Chapter list serve.

  The Lancaster Health Department is asking members of the blindness
community in Lancaster county to complete a health survey.  This survey can
only be completed by Lancaster residents who are blind.  It can not be
completed by sighted family members or friends.  So for example in my
household Jeremy and I can both complete the survey, but none of our three
children living with us can since they are all sighted.

  This is a quick 5 question survey to gage the overall health concerns in
Lancaster county.  Other residents did get a chance to complete this survey,
but this link is only for the blindness community.  So, please feel free to
pass it along to any blind residents of Lancaster county.  Currently 15
surveys have been submitted and they would like at least 30.  The survey is
only active until the end of the month, so this is your last chance!

  Once you complete the 5 question survey there is an opportunity to submit
your contact information if you are interested in participating in future
focus groups and/or discussions.  If you need any assistance completing this
survey please contact me ASAP.  We need as many people to complete this
survey as possible.

  Thank you in advance for your assistance and please contact me directly
with any questions.  The following link can be used on the computer or
phone.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FMQ739G

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska Lincoln Chapter

Cell: (308) 520-9024

E-Mail: Jamie.richey16 at gmail.com <mailto:Jamie.richey16 at gmail.com>