[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Tonight's Meeting Secretary's Report and Follow-Up

Penny Golden pengold2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 03:53:16 UTC 2022

If I work it right, I can get a recording of Linda singing. and if it
happens, I'll let you all hear it, as many as wish to.

Best,

Penny, that adjunct to the list who came on when Linda said she might
not be able to send things to the list. But she has been able to do it.
So now I'm here to listen and cause trouble.  (Big smile.)

I'll try to get a recording of her.  Well, for all that, I do have a
recording of her manyyears ago.

I doubt if attachments are allowed on the list.  How could I get you a
Christmas song of Miss Mentink?

Maybe attachments do work.  For you all have them of the minutes.

Someone advise.  This is just a lark, to make your season merry and bright.