[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] 2 Boo-Boos to fix - RE: Tonight's Meeting Secretary's Report and Follow-Up

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:09:11 UTC 2022

Linda

Always great to get your minutes so fast!

I did find a couple of things that need attention:

#1 Kathy B. was not present this month.

#2 Well.... we again have some friendly dots popping up in the text of our print report! They appear in the sentence where you are giving us the dates of the upcoming Washington Seminar- right after the word, January and stop when you end the sentence with a period. .

Thanks for your usual great set of minutes!

RLN