[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Tonight's Meeting Secretary's Report and Follow-Up

christineboone2 at gmail.com christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:55:52 UTC 2022

Linda,

Great report. Yes the only thing in electronic Braille this time is the Washington Seminar dates. Now I have a question because this may or may not be a correction. Sheryl was actually giving a report on the State Board meeting that was held on Saturday December 3rd, not the State Convention. It just happened that the only major thing discussed was State Convention, and NFBN Travel Reimbursement policies.
That's it my friend. I do want to say our minutes have been much faster to read and absorb into my aging brain since you began just summarizing the monthly topic rather than taking minutes upon its content. Well done!

Chris