[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Seriously think about attending this training! - FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fw: the senior retreat flyer including the sign up info inside friends

christineboone2 at gmail.com christineboone2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:07:20 UTC 2022

Hi Robert:

It looks really good. I am sure once you register a person could attend some
but not all sessions and still gain a great deal of interesting information,
not to mention ways for improving our skills of blindness. I don’t know
about you guys but my skills have definitely weakened through the years

cane travel especially. I’m great crossing a pasture, navigating roadside
gullies and climbing to the very top of corn cribs that go up at least 3
stories, but city travel is not so easy as it once was! LOL.

Thanks for sharing this great information Robert.

Best regards and stay warm,

Chris