[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] NFBN Senior Division June Meeting - Special Guest - Exercise your body, mind and attitude

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:26:04 UTC 2022

Hi You All

RE: Our June meeting is This coming Monday; the 13th

TOPIC: A special guest - come meet, John Wick. He is an
eighty-three-year-old blind gentleman who is a long-time, long-distance
runner. Be open to a nudge toward reaching and maintaining a positive
attitude and healthier body!

Contents of this message:

*1: When and how to get on our monthly call

*2: Agenda

*3 The NFB Pledge

*1: When and how to get on the call

Date: Monday June 13th

Time: 7:00 CT

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/97431318555?pwd=NmVpT2VhTEl4ZlczVElyZDYycDNGQT09

One tap mobile:

+13462487799,,97431318555#,,,,*637552#

+14086380968,,97431318555#,,,,*637552#

Dial by your location:

+1 346 248 7799

+1 408 638 0968

Meeting ID: 974 3131 8555

Passcode: 637552

*2: Agenda

-First- Come to order, do introductions, and we have our NFB Pledge

-Second- Our special guest will present.

--OLD BUSINESS

-Update from our membership Committee- Nancy and Jerry

-Update on the two fund raising opportunities that have come up and that we
are working on

-Anything else membership may bring

--NEW BUSINESS

-Discussion on July's meeting; not to be held

-Update concerning the Nebraska affiliate happenings; we are a part of this!

-Whatever else we get from the membership

-Brags and Drags

*3: NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National

Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for
the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to
abide by its constitution.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President