[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Thanking you! - RE: Penny here.

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:19:41 UTC 2022

Penny... Hi!

A friend of Linda's is a friend of ours! And I know, some of us here on this list are people that you would recognize; watch for names.

And thanks for pitching in and helping one of our members to do her job; a secretary is some one we all know is preforming a very valuable service for an organization. (I am the secretary for the NFBn Omaha Chapter.)
Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
NFBN Senior Division, President