[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Secretary's Reports for May and June Meetings

Linda lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:13:19 UTC 2022

Good evening All,

Those of you who attended our June meeting may remember that I said I can't send attachments from my BrailleNote Touch unless they are in the unit. Well, that turned out not to be so. Please find attached my resorts for May, which was changed to add an attendee, and June. Please let me know if you have any additions or corrections. I'm hoping that you all will be able to open them. If not, I can try to copy and paste the texts into an email.

Thanks.

Blessings,

Linda