[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Senior Division March meeting date - a Correction - And all the stuff you need to know!

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:35:38 UTC 2022

First- Sorry for the wrong date! All the rest of the message was okay!!! And
here it is again.

Hi You All

RE: #1 Our monthly meeting, plus #2 our convention meeting; join us!

Note: Firstly, I am informing you all about the date, time and topic
relating to our regular March meeting. Secondly: because we will have a
discussion of our convention meeting, I chose using/forwarding the notice of
our affiliate's 2022 state convention.

Contents of this message:

*1: When and how to get on our regular monthly call

*2: Agenda for our regular monthly meeting

*3 Agenda for the convention; including our Division meeting; Zoom numbers
come later

*3: The NFB Pledge

*1: When and how to get on the call

Date: Monday March 14th

Time: 7:00 CT

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/97431318555?pwd=NmVpT2VhTEl4ZlczVElyZDYycDNGQT09

One tap mobile:

+13462487799,,97431318555#,,,,*637552#

+14086380968,,97431318555#,,,,*637552#

Dial by your location:

+1 346 248 7799

+1 408 638 0968

Meeting ID: 974 3131 8555

Passcode: 637552

*2: Agenda- March monthly meeting

-First- Come to order, do introductions, and we have our NFB Pledge

--OLD BUSINESS

- Discuss and plan for our upcoming meeting during convention; meeting date
is Friday, the 25th, at 6:30 PM (could last nearly 90 minutes).

-Discuss the agenda for the entire virtual convention.

-Encouragement for all members to attend the convention

-And anything else members may bring.

--NEW BUSINESS

-Update from our reps to the affiliate Membership Committee- Nancy and Jerry

-Whatever else we get from the membership

-Brags and Drags

*3: NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National

Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for
the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to
abide by its constitution.

**Notice of our 2022 virtual state convention; Zoom numbers and agenda