[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Notice of November's Necessary Negotiations and Networking

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 00:59:37 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family!

Welcome to November!  Can you believe it's only 21 days until Thanksgiving
and 53 days from Christmas?  Wow, we'd better get busy!

As the subject of this message says, this e-mail is a Notice of November's
Necessary Negotiations and Networking.

In other words it's time for the NFB of Nebraska quarterly board meeting!

This meeting will take place Saturday, November 12, 2022, at

Brazen Head Pub <https://www.brazenheadpub.com/>

319 North 78th Street

Omaha, NE 68114

We will order and take our seats at 11:00 a.m. with the meeting beginning at
11:15 a.m.!  Lunch will be served at 12:30 p.m.  This meeting will conclude
around 3:00 p.m.

Please read the

menu <https://www.brazenheadpub.com/>

ahead of time to expedite ordering.  Separate checks will be given, and each
person is responsible for their own meal.

An agenda is attached for your review and will be available at the meeting.

There is a lot to discuss and a year ahead to plan, so please join us and
have your opinion heard!  If you have any questions don't hesitate to
contact me!  Thanks a bunch and I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Cell: (308) 520-9024

E-Mail: president at ne.nfb.org <mailto:president at ne.nfb.org>

Website: www.ne.nfb.org <http://www.ne.nfb.org>