[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] September, 2022, Secretary's Report Corrected

christineboone2 at gmail.com christineboone2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:21:24 UTC 2022

Linda my dear friend,

I am Thanking you for performing what is almost always a thankless job. I hope you were not upset with me for talking about our first email exchange on this. I was just so stumped about what to tell you so you could find those mistakes that I was happy for others to have seen the crazy Braille in the midst of a print report. The problem with email is that I would have said the thing about you not believing me in a way that let everyone know I was teasing. Via email I cannot convey the expression with words. I still love you! Today our sister-in-law and her new husband are coming for a visit. Otherwise it would be the perfect afternoon to call you. I will call next week. If not before my surgery then absolutely after. I will need to sit and chat for the first few days anyway.

Thanks for the fixed minutes.

With much Love,
Chris