[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Vacancy Notice - Deputy Director for Services-NCBVI

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 03:46:51 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Please read below for a job announcement with the Nebraska Commission for
the Blind and Visually Impaired.  This position is currently held by Carol
Jenkins who announced last week that she has taken a job as Director of the
Connecticut Services for the Blind.  She will be greatly missed, but we wish
her all our best.  Please distribute this notice far and wide to find a
suitable replacement!

The following position is being posted and available for application:

Deputy Director for Services - NCBVI

Closes - 10/19/2022 at 11:59PM

For more information, click

HERE

*if the link doesn't work, copy the link into a different web browser

 It is important that your application show all the relevant education and
experience you possess, including your current position.  AS Personnel will
reject your application if it is does not reflect the required minimum
qualifications or if you do not provide the required materials.

Please read the job posting and the requirements carefully before you submit
your application.  Once you submit your application for a job, you cannot
modify it for that job, nor re-apply for that job, unless the job is posted
again.  When you have successfully applied for a job, you will receive an
instant confirmation via e-mail.