[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] September Meeting Secretary's Report

christineboone2 at gmail.com christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:37:14 UTC 2022

Hi Linda, Thanks for this excellent and very speedy report. Hilariously enough there are two words in this report that are written in perfect Braille dots, and not in Arabic numerals. Isn't that what we call our English alphabet? The errors are present in both the attached and the pasted versions. I thought you would want to know. Technically these would not be errors for correction, but merely words requiring translation. 😊

Here they are:
1. Cheryl read the September 12, 2022, ⠠⠞⠗⠂⠎⠥⠗⠻⠄⠎ (Treasurer's) Report. It will be made
> a part of the permanent financial record of the organization.
And;
2. Robert sent a note off to Vanda Pharmaceuticals. ⠠⠚⠢⠝⠊⠋⠻ (Jennifer) Lyman said that
> they will be having a meeting some time in October.

Very Truly Yours,
Chris Boone