[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] A suggestion - RE: Tonight's Secretary's Report Attached

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:56:24 UTC 2023

Linda and others

Hey, here is a very small thing relating to the contents of our Secretary's
Report. Just a RLN thought/suggestion:

The following sentence that I am thinking is one that you could skip, making
your job a tiny bit easier, and our reading a tiny bit quicker.

It is the first sentence of your minutes; and it is one that you use with
every report:

The NFBN Senior Division met via Zoom on Monday, April 10, 2023.

Here is my... why, my rational- you just told us the date in the line above
your opening sentence. Here is what that comes before-

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND SENIOR DIVISION SECRETARY's REPORT
Monday, April 10, 2023

Back to me: Yes, that sentence also tells the reader that we met via Zoom.
And sure, some of us might think noting that we met via Zoom is important,
and so that fact could still be noted, differently. But hey.... we have been
meeting for years and years, like for ever  via a phone connection; it's a
given. And yes for sure, if and when we can meet in person, then that for
sure would be worthy of note; not being the norm.

Yeah, a bit picky but how about us thinking aloud and taking this suggestion
on for a  small refinement.

Thanks all

Ever yours, RLN