[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Okay You all made good points; it stays- RE: A suggestion - RE: Tonight's Secretary's Report Attached

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 21:48:34 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: Nebraska-Senior-Blind <nebraska-senior-blind-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of christineboone2--- via Nebraska-Senior-Blind
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 3:27 PM
To: 'Nebraska Senior Blind Info and Discussion List' <nebraska-senior-blind at nfbnet.org>
Cc: christineboone2 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Nebraska-Senior-Blind] A suggestion - RE: Tonight's Secretary's Report Attached

I absolutely agree with Barbara: We should leave the opening line as it is. First of all, we do not read the Title as she says, and secondly I think it is important that our minutes reflect the manner in which we meet. We meet always via Zoom except at conventions, and other states or future NFBN Seniors might find that information to be helpful when they cannot figure out how to get seniors from all across our state to drive to Lincoln for a meeting every month.
Just my thoughts.

CB