[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Roommates Needed

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:06:25 UTC 2023

Greetings,

We have two people looking for roommates for the upcoming NFB of Nebraska
State Convention.  We need 1 female roommate and one male roommate.  If you
are wanting to share a room at convention to cut down on cost please let me
know as soon as possible.

Don't forget to book your room at the Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel

Hotel Reservations: (402) 474-7474

Mention the National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska for the reduced
rate of $99+Tax or

<https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=16751816
85873&key=GRP&app=resvlink> Book Online

Before March 5, 2023.

After this date, a room is not guaranteed and the $99+tax rate will not be
honored.

Contact me with any questions!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Office: (402) 477-7711

E-Mail: president at ne.nfb.org <mailto:president at ne.nfb.org>

Website: www.ne.nfb.org <http://www.ne.nfb.org>

The National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska knows that blindness is not
blindness is not what holds you back.