[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] 2arbb Treasurer's Report

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:14:14 UTC 2023

Good morning All,

I believe that there are some incorrect numbers in Cheryl's report. I have written her privately about this so that we can correct it before our 2023 annual meeting. There's even a descrepancy in my original report and what Robert pasted in, which I don't understand. I'm writing this to the list so that you will all know that you don't all have to contact Cheryl. I'll let you know what the skinny is when I find out.

Blessings,

Linda