[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] I tried to reach her, but no answer - RE: Test

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 19:50:54 UTC 2023

Linda and Others

Linda, in seeing your post, a response to Gerri's email to our NE Senior
Blind list, I attempted to call Gerri and tell her I saw her  message. I
only got to leave her a voice message. Then I next sent her a text; she and
I have texted to one another a few times in the recent past. But, I've not
heard back from her.  Time will tell.

RLN