[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Important! - do you have CLICKERS from past conventions?

Robert.newman at friendsofncbvi.org Robert.newman at friendsofncbvi.org
Sat Mar 23 16:49:24 UTC 2024

Dear NFB Friends

I am trying to get clickers (those little party noise makers( that we the
Senior Division have sole in the past as a fund raiser! Do you have one or
more of them that you can donate to the Division? The cost for them has
risen since we last purchased them- Past price was $4.00 for 12 clickers.
Current day price- $15.00 per 12; that includes tax. And I cannot even find
them for sale here in Omaha! The price I quoted for those I found, comes
from Amazon.

We would sell the clickers for $2.00 apiece. Still not a price that will
make people not buy them from us. The sale pitch would be that it will
enhance the audio experience for all when we click fast, while some clap.
And also when in session, the audience is awaiting for the head table to
work their way through a procedural pause and we are sitting there twiddling
our thumbs, we would use our clickers to create the sound of a ticking
clock!

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division