[Nebraska-students] NABS Meeting

Karen Anderson kea_anderson at cox.net
Thu Nov 6 07:37:56 UTC 2008

Hi all,

There will be a NABS conference call tonight, November 6, at 9:15. The main
topic of discussion will be the upcoming student seminar, so please bring
all of you ideas and creativity. We will also be wrapping up from State
convention, as well as talking about what else we want to accomplish during
the upcoming year.

To join the call simply dial in at 9:15, and enter the pass code when
prompted. The phone number and code are at the bottom of this message.

Hope to talk to you all tomorrow!

Karen

dedicated dial-in number 1 (517) 417-5700

access code 610116