[Nebraska-students] Looking for People

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 01:39:14 UTC 2009

I don't fall into the catagories you specificly mentioned bellow.
However I am a vissually impaired individual who has worked to make
switchboard postions at a major university accessible. This University
used a DMS-100 central office phone switch for it's telephone
services. If I could help you with any information just let me know.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen
NFB of Nebraska
and
Telephone System Admin for the University of Nebraska - Lincoln