[Nebraska-students] NABS Meeting this evening!

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:03:11 UTC 2009

Greetings NABS members,

It's that time again! Karen sent out the message last week, so this is
just a reminder... but we have a meeting tonight. Plan to call in at 9
if you are a member of the board, 9:15 for everyone else. We have
exciting topics to discuss, including making this a successful
National Convention for NABS. Successful, in this case means
profitable, as well as fun and educational for those in attendance, so
even if you aren't coming, please call in for the meeting, We
definitely need you!

Hope to hear from you tonight. Here's the info you need to enter the
conference call.

dedicated dial-in number

1 (517) 417-5700

access code