[Nebraska-students] Celebrate Braille Literacy with NABS

Mary Gould meleeri at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 22:59:45 UTC 2009

Hey, I just wanted to say that I think you are doing a great job with everything.  I know you have a million things to do and that probably none of us is doing quite as much as we should to help.  :(  I'm sorry I'm not around right now to do more; I'll be back soon.  But I think you are doing great, and thought you should know.
God bless,
Mary