[Nebraska-students] Worlds of Fun!

Karen Anderson kea_anderson at cox.net
Thu May 7 10:55:55 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Its finally here, the trip we've all been waiting for since October! On
Saturday, May 23, NABS will be heading down to Worlds of Fun! We will show
everyone

That blind students enjoy amusement parks just like our sighted
counterparts, and we'll have a great time while doing so!

            I need to know who all is planning on going this year, so we can
make sure we have enough drivers, as well as enough tickets. The cost per
person will be $25.00, plus money for food and such at the park. We are also
encouraging anyone who can to contribute a little money for gas on the way
down and back.

            Please let me know if you're planning to come with us by May 11,
2009. You can either email me at

Kea_anderson at cox.net

Or call me at (402) 319-7645.

I hope to see all of you on the 23rd!