[Nebraska-students] Worlds Of Fun August 14th!

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 18:05:51 UTC 2010

Hey gang!

The World's of fun trip is finally back from postponement. We hope you can
join us for a fun and fabulous experience with friends.. food...
philosophy.. oh, and ROLLER COASTERS. Here's the details on the NABS Worlds
of Fun trip.

When: Saturday, Aug 14.  Departing Lincoln at 6 AM. Omaha departure at 7AM.
We will be leaving from the Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Offices in Lincoln, and in Omaha.

Cost: $30 for transportation and ticket into the park. Bring extra money for
food, souvenirs, The Rip-Cord.. or anything else that catches your fancy.

Please contact me or Karen Anderson to let us know you are coming, or if you
have any other questions. We need to know ASAP, so that we have an accurate
count.

Hope to see you there.

Amy Mason