[Nebraska-students] August NABS Conference Call

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 06:31:27 UTC 2010

Greetings NABS Members,

Tonight, Monday August 30, NABS will be holding our monthly conference
call starting at 9:00 PM. We will be wrapping up our recent Worlds of
Fun trip, as well as discussing plans for our state convention in
october and a possible Christmas concert to be held this winter. We
are also going to discuss our Spring seminar. The call in info will be
below my signature. Please note that this is the usual call-in number
and not the one we used last meeting.

Also, you should be aware that the 2010 scholarship application is
available for download at ne.nfb.org. Students who are seniors in high
school or who will be attending any type of post-secondary education
in the fall of 2011 are encouraged to apply. For more information
please feel free to contact me. We will also discuss this at tonight's
meeting.

I hope to talk to many of you this evening.

Sincerely,

Karen Anderson
President, Nebraska Association of Blind Students

Call-in number: 712-775-7100
Access Code: 610116