[Nebraska-students] Nabs meeting tomorrow night!

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 04:58:20 UTC 2010

Hey gang!

It's that time again, and for once, this season, I'm not talking about
finals, Christmas break, or anything else holiday related, though feel free
to pretend that I had.. No, It's time for NABS to get together and plan our
plans for the year ahead! We've got a lot of great stuff coming up, and we
need to be prepared. So call in tomorrow at 9 pm and help us plan for our
future.. and wish one another joy/luck in the upcoming holidays/finals.

Call-in number: 712-775-7100
Access Code: 610116

Amy Mason