[Nebraska-students] March Conference Call

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 04:01:15 UTC 2010

Hello all,

This Monday, March 15, we will be holding our next NABS conference
call. The call will start at 9:00 PM. This will be the last call
before our student seminar, and we  have lots to talk about and plan!
We will also be talking about the upcoming benefit concert we are
hosting with one of the UNL fraternities, and starting to plan the
Worlds of Fun trip in May, so we need as many people as possible on
the call.

The call in info is:

517-417-5700
Access code: 610116

I hope to talk to you all soon!

Sincerely,
Karen Anderson
President, Nebraska Association of Blind Students