[Nebraska-students] class sign-ups

Alli L naley.always.and.forever.xx at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 02:01:18 UTC 2011

Hey guys
I'm currently in a math class at SCC in Lincoln.  My instructor is great, I talked to her the first day during our break in class (the class I am in now is 2 hours long twice a week so we get a break) about my vision, and I explained to her what she could do to help me.  She is great about helping me succeed in the class, she makes the font on my exams and quizzes bigger, she puts the exams and quizzes on white paper for me, she writes big enough on the overhead projector so that I can read it if I miss part of what she says when I'm taking notes, she's just great.  She is teaching the next math class I need, but it is on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 8 in the morning.  Since I live clear across town, I could get a ride to class, but I would have to take the bus home, and I already talked to my counselor at the commission about getting a bus pass so that I can take the bus home (I live on the bus route).  What are your thoughts on taking an algebra class at 8 in the morning?  And if I do, and I reminded her that I was in her class this quarter, and told her what she did to help me, do you think she would do it in the next class?
Thanks in advance for your opinions!