[Nebraska-students] 2011 NABS Idol!

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:05:56 UTC 2011

Wanna know a secret? Every person reading this has musical talent. No, I'm
serious. It may be untapped in some cases, but trust me, it's there, just
waiting to blossom.

So why not set your inner diva or rock star free? Sign up for NABS Idol at
the NFBN State Convention! Support your student division and realize your
dreams of stardom all at the same time! Now does it get any better than
that? Of course it doesn't.

The price is $5 per performer per song, and if we raise $300 or more, our
esteemed president and I have a surprise planned that may or may not involve
Ke$ha.

Please contact Karen Anderson with all submissions at kea.anderson at gmail.com
or 402-319-7645.

Also, if you become famous as a result of this, remember NABS! That is all.

Kayde Rieken and Karen Anderson