[Nebraska-students] REMINDER! September NABS conference call. TONIGHT!

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:46:24 UTC 2011

Hello all,

                It’s that time of year again. The weather is turning
cooler, classes have started up again, and it’s time to start planning
for the annual convention of the NFB of Nebraska. As many of you know,
NABS plays a very active part in the convention activities, and this
year that is truer than ever!

We will be holding a conference call TONIGHT, September 15, at 9:00
central time. During this call we will discuss our many convention
activities, such as NABS Idol, our annual business meeting and
luncheon, the ever popular NABS snacks, and even a carnival
fundraiser. The call-in information is as follows:

Call-in number: 712-775-7100

Access code: 610116

I hope to talk to you all next Thursday evening!

Sincerely,

Karen Anderson