[Nebraska-students] NFBN Walkathon

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:30:17 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to send out a note to remind everyone about the state
walkathon being held in Lincoln this Saturday. I'm fairly sure there
are vans coming from Omaha, though you should contact  president
Jenkins for information about that. i highly encourage all of you to
attend, it's a great time and an opportunity to get to know members of
our Federation family. Plus, it's great excersize!

Registration starts at 9:00 with breakfast graciously provided by the
Omaha chapter.  you are also encouraged to try and get donations for
the cause. However, this is not a requirement to join in the walk.

If you have any questions, or want help asking for donations, please
feel free to contact me!

Thankso,

Karen