[Nebraska-students] Tomorrow's Picnic, CHANGE IN PLANS!! TAKE NOTE!!

Tony Olivero anthony at olivero.us
Fri Apr 27 19:35:45 UTC 2012

There has been a change in plans for tomorrow, owing to a problem at the
Parks Department. Please take note of the information that was posted to the
Facebook group:

All: Parks and Rec lost our park reservation. So, we're going with a backup
plan I know you'll all love. We're moving the fun to my apartment. Same
time, same fun friends, food, and fabulous festivities, but new location. My
address is 5330 R ST. For those of you taking the bus, you want the #44 O
Street/SCC to 54 and Vine. Get off, and one of your friends will know the
way, or someone will meet you. Thanks everyone for being flexible....

Tony