[Nebraska-students] Yes or No

Rachael Vacanti revacanti at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 21:12:19 UTC 2012

Hi, it's Rachael.  I recently made River City Mixed Chorus and this year there's this GALA festival going on in Denver.  I'm almost registered, but not quite.  At the bottom of the form is something that asks if you have any accessibility issues.  If you say yes it asks for a bried description.  I'm trying to decide if I should say yes or no.  I'm bringing my straight cane, but whenever I perform I usually go sighted guide because I feel more comfortable, so I'll be using a mix of my cane and sighted guide.  There's another blind person in the chorus, but she's not going to GALA.  I'm wondering if I should be cautious and say yes, but how would I describe it?    Or should I say no and try and figure it out myself.  I have a place to crash and everything and I know Denver really well since I got my trainng done there, but this is a huge huge festival.  There's tons of people from all over the country and I'm one person in one chior.  I could use some advice and opinions before I make my decision.  Thanks NABS.

Rachael