[Nebraska-students] Please disregard message supposedly sent by me: Re: (no subject)

Jeremy Fifield jeremyfifield at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 02:34:25 UTC 2012

Hi all,

My email was hacked at some point, and some stupid add was sent out to a bunch of people, including the Student list. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Here's a general rule of thumb: If it doesn't look like it came from me, don't open it!

I had a hard time getting back into my email account because it had upgraded to a new but inaccessible version. This has now been fixed.

Jeremy