[Nebraska-students] NABS SOCIAL EVENT

Stephanie Wagle waglestephanie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:26:02 UTC 2012

HI, Steph Wagle here. J

How do you guys feel about having social activities or some of them at least
in the mornings as early as 9am opposed to noon and later? The reason I ask
is I'm currently in the process of setting up the NABS event for March. The
bowling alley I'm looking into doesn't have open lanes between noon and 4pm
because a bowling league has them reserved during that time. They do have
lanes open form 9am-1pm however. This got me thinking "why not have social
events earlier in the day so people have the rest of their afternoon and
evening?"

Saturday, March 25th evening there is a fundraiser in Omaha for the Nebraska
Chapter. Having an event early on in the day might help people not feel
rushed going from an afternoon activity to the fundraiser or another evening
activity.

Are we alright with morning social activities?

Steph Wagle