[Nebraska-students] NABS SOCIAL EVENT

Stephanie Wagle waglestephanie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 04:40:40 UTC 2012

Tony,
Thank you for clarifying the date of the chapter fundraiser and also
for sharing your opinion about having morning activities. There are
benefits to getting up early in the morning. You know what they say
“the early bird gets the worm” Students are used to getting up early
for class and work, fitting in a cat nap when they can throughout the
day. Sleeping in is nice thought! Now my two cents has been spent.
What the makes the most people happy makes me the most happy!
Steph