[Nebraska-students] FW: Interview for Class Project

Buresh, Amy amy.buresh at nebraska.gov
Mon Mar 26 17:24:45 UTC 2012

From: natashee205 at gmail.com<mailto:natashee205 at gmail.com> [mailto:natashee205 at gmail.com]<mailto:[mailto:natashee205 at gmail.com]> On Behalf Of Natasha D
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 4:46 PM
To: Stephens, Kathy
Subject: Interview for Class Project

Hello,

My name is Natasha Doty, and I am a junior marketing student at UNL. For my gender and communications course, I am looking at how women who are visually impaired construct ideas of beauty and attraction.

As a part of this assignment, I am required to interview people, in addition to collecting background research. If you know of anyone in the Lincoln area who might be willing to allow me to do a short interview sometime in the next week, would you please pass this along? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You can see my blog for the course so far at: http://natashadotycomm380spring2012.blogspot.com/

Sincerely,
Natasha Doty