[Nebraska-students] Help Please

John G. j_gardner09 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 18:10:21 UTC 2012

Stephanie:
It does not matter to me weather we go bowling, roller skating, or do lazer tag. It does not matter to me what the activity is at all. I like all of the ideas. I would do any of the activities you suggested. If my foot is still in a cast I will not be able to participate in any of the activities anyway. I will still go though and see all of my friends and hang out.

John Gardner