[Nebraska-students] Nebraska NABS Meeting

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:26:18 UTC 2012

For those of you who weren't able to read the calendar invitation it
ispasted below. Look forward to talking to you tonight.

When: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:00 PM-10:00 PM Central Time (US & Canada).

Where: 712-775-7100 Code 610116

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi all,

It’s time for the monthly NABS call. This month we will be wrapping up
this year’s state convention, and starting plans for the coming year.
We will also be discussing the super secret project that I’ve been
talking about as of late. It’s a meeting no one wants to miss.

The dial-in information is as follows:

Number 712-775-7100

Access code 610116

Talk to you all tomorrow night at 9:00 central.

Thanks,

Karen