[Nebraska-students] Transportation

Jamie K. Forbis jkforbis at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 02:55:23 UTC 2012

Hello Rachael!

  First of all congratulations!  What will you be doing in particular at the
mall?
  It's always a good idea to talk with your coworkers to see if any of them
live in your area.  Car Pooling
Costs less and takes out the frustration of finding and/or waiting on other
transportation.  If you do find a coworker to ride with you can work out a
pay rate that benefits each of you.  With working at a mall you may be able
to ask around to other store employees to see if any one else lives in your
area or near your home.
  A college student looking to make a few bucks in the evenings could also
be a reasonable option.  They are always up late and in need of a late night
break and snack.
  Don't be afraid to post carpooling requests on bulletin boards at work or
school.  Ask around your church or neighborhood or even post on Facebook
that you are looking to hire a driver for a few hours a week.
  Hope this helps and good luck with the new position!

Sincerely,
Jamie K.