[Nebraska-students] seminar stuff

Kelly Coleman countryperson94 at aol.com
Fri Aug 9 00:51:17 UTC 2013

 For all those that have been wondering about seminar, here is the information we have so far. The seminar will be in the last weekend of September. It will be at the Country Inn and Sweets in Lincoln. Fliers have been sent out to all rehab agencies. Sadly, that is all I have for now. When I have more information, I will let you all know. Thank you very much for your patience.

Here is the link to register for the joint seminar held by NABS and the Nebraska ?Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired. Please get signed up and tell your friends!?
http://nabslink.org/events/ne-college-2013
Kelly Coleman

Kelly Coleman
countryperson94 at aol.com