[Nebraska-students] report on semiinar

countryperson94 at aol.com countryperson94 at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 03:47:39 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!
Thank you to all who called in tonight. We have established two weekends that will work for seminar. These are: March 14-17 and April 4-6 As we are unable to hold the seminar in Lincoln this year, we decided that Omaha's Double Tree would be the ideal place. I need to get Carlos's approval on one or more of these dates and from there we will call the hotel and see if this weekend works for them. That is the most up to date information I have at this time. If I missed anything please feel free to add whatever you like. Thanks for reading everyone! Have a great week.
Kelly Coleman