[Nebraska-students] update on seminar

Kelly Coleman countryperson94 at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 04:05:55 UTC 2013

Hello everyone! We had a conference call tonight and decided the seminar would be in Grand Island on March 14-16. We now have to finalize the agenda and find a hotel. We will have the hotel information by this Friday hopefully. HEre is the agenda we have so far. If you would like to make small changes please feel free to  reply and let me know. Thanks everyone for your involvement!
Kelly Coleman

Friday
5:00 Registration
7:00 Dinner
8:00 Icebreakers & Blindness Media Clips

Saturday
9:00 welcome and Opening Remarks
9:10 Charting Your Voyage: Considerations When Picking A college
10:00 commission Expectations for blind college students
10:20 Questions and Answers
10:30 DSS Representative
10:50 Questions and Answers
11:00 Readers & drivers