[Nebraska-students] Anatomy and Physiology

Rachael Vacanti revacanti at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 16:28:57 UTC 2013

Hey NABS,

Has anyone ever taken Human Anatomy and Physiology?  I'm taking that class right now and it's a huge pain.  The textbook doesn't help very much at all since JAWS doesn't read diagrams, and the title of the book is Visual anatomy & physiology.  I was able to feel the skeletons in the lab, so the skeletal unit (which I'm being tested over tomorrow) wasn't bad.  I know there's also a tactile muscle diagram as well.

When it comes to microscope use, my instructor is going to enlarge the slides for me to use in lab.  That's about the best we came up with so far.

On tests, I'm using the regular time since we get an hour and a half.  If I don't get done I'll go in and finish it between 12 and 12:30.  (my instructor doesn't believe in the testing center)

If anyone else has any advice on how they took the class, please let me know because I could use the help since I have to get at least a C.

Rachael