[Nebraska-students] Sample NABS Excel Database

Ross Pollpeter rpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 3 19:34:49 UTC 2013

Attached is a sample Microsfot Excel Database for NABS. I have it sorted by
"Status," whether a person is an active or a former member, and then by last
name, then by first name. I have put a few people in the spreadsheet, but
obviously I don't have contact info. This is the same basic format I used
for keeping the roster for the Omaha chapter.

-Ross Pollpeter