[Nebraska-students] conference call for upcoming seminar

Kelly Coleman countryperson94 at aol.com
Fri Nov 29 19:43:57 UTC 2013

Hello and happy Friday to you all! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!  We will be holding a conference call this Monday at 9 pm to discuss where, and when we should hold the student seminar. I had a meeting with Carlos at the commission and was told that while they are more than happy to partner with us, we cannot have it in Lincoln. Therefore we need to decide where to hold it. Then there's the question of when. After we figure these things out he said we should send him the agenda so he can get it to the correct counselor and then promote the seminar to all students. If you would like to weigh in on these decisions,, and I hope you will, the call will be this Monday December 2nd at 9 PM. Please join in and help us to throw a fantastic seminar this year. Thanks for all your time and effort.
Kelly Coleman NABS president

Kelly Coleman
countryperson94 at aol.com