[Nebraska-students] NABS Meeting

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 02:42:43 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

It's that time of year again. Midterms are in full swing, at least for many
of us, and the NFB of Nebraska state convention is right around the corner.
Tomorrow, October 14, NABS will be holding a conference call to talk about
the upcoming convention, our activities, and what we want to do to start
planning for the coming year, which includes discussion of our potential
upcoming student seminar/college workshop. Whether you are planning to come
to the NFBN convention or not, we'd love to have you on tomorrow's
conference call. We need everyone's ideas and help to make this division as
successful as it can be. The call will be at 9:00 PM, as usual. Call-in
information is below.

Call-in number: 712-775-7100

Code: 610116

I look forward to talking to many of you tomorrow evening.

Sincerely,

Karen Anderson, President

Nebraska Association of Blind Students