[Nebraska-students] conference call

Kelly Coleman countryperson94 at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 00:14:43 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!
There will be a conference call tomorrow Wednesday the 30th at 9:30 pm. We will be discussing the goals for the year, ideas you may have and feedback from the convention. If you would like to join us we would love to have you! The information is as fallows:
Call-in number: 712-775-7100

Code: 610116

Kelly Coleman
countryperson94 at aol.com